Notice: Undefined index: scheme in /home/kampefoundation/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 4067
Notice: Undefined index: scheme in /home/kampefoundation/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 4068
Grant amounts will generally range from
$1,000 – $7,500.
Requests will be considered for either general support or specific project support.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
- Be actively involved in a Kampe Foundation program area.
- Illustrate financial need.
- Be geographically located in the western states of: CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, UT, NV, CO or WY.
Applicants are eligible to reapply at the end of the grant period if a final report is on file for the previous grant award or is included with new application.
Site visits may be requested at the discretion of the Foundation
- A statement of your organizational goals, mission and history of your accomplishments.
- The relationship of the request to your mission.
- The purpose of your request, and need for proposed project funding.
- Anticipated outcome of the project if funded.
- A plan for project evaluation.
After we receive your letter of inquiry, it will be reviewed by the Foundation board. Applicants will be notified regarding our interest within eight weeks of the submission. If the project is selected for further consideration, a program officer will send out an application and schedule a meeting to discuss the request.